Work, work visa and residence permit in Hungary
- Location: Hungary, Yasberen;
- Work for Bardi Auto in Budapest VIII district;
- Official employment;
- Position: warehouse worker;
- Responsibilities: packing goods and processing orders.
* Required men under 40 years old.
Monthly net salary:⠀
- 1st month: 220.000 forints (about 550 euros);
- 2nd month and following: 270.000 forints (about 650 euros);
- Payouts: 9th of each month.
* For those wishing to work overtime: 300-400.000 forints (750-1000 euros).⠀
- 6 days a week, 8 hours a day;
- 1st shift: from 8:00 to 20:00 (from Monday to Saturday), break: 13-14.00;
- 2nd shift: from 20:00 to 08:00 (from Monday to Saturday).
- Work clothes and accommodation are provided by the enterprise;
- Free accommodation in comfortable conditions;
- Health insurance;
- Tax benefits for children and employees (from 18 to 25 years old).
• Term of preparation of documents for applying for a work visa: 2-3 weeks
• Documentation procedure:
1. Preparation of documents by the employer for obtaining a work visa, type D;
2. Sending photo/scanned copies of the completed set of documents to the applicant;
3. Submission of documents by the applicant to the Consulate of Hungary in the country of residence;
4. Obtaining a short-term work visa for a period of 30 days (validity period - 1 year);
5. Arrival in Hungary. Submission of documents to the migration department to obtain an ID-card for a period of 2 years on the basis of employment (accompanied by a company lawyer);
6. Beginning of work according to the labor contract (immediately after submitting the documents to the ID-card);
7. Obtaining an ID-card of a temporary residence permit in Hungary for a period of 2 years (in 30-60 days).
• The cost of processing a package of documents (work visa, employment contract, ID-card) – 2 000 euro.
• Payment stages:
- 300 euro - advance payment;
- 300 euro - after the documents are ready for applying for a visa and receiving a photo / scanned copy;
- 700 euro - after receiving the original documents (in person / by courier delivery);
- 700 euro - after obtaining a work visa at the Hungarian consulate.
Sangsin Hungary Kft.⠀
Description of the enterprise.
• The plant is engaged in the manufacture of aluminum housings for batteries. ️
• The job is to check the quality of the hulls.
• Work in the battery box production workshop: the workshop is clean, the boxes are the size of a notebook 5*15 cm, small. Production is located in Jaszbereny.
• The task is to sort the parts on the press.
• There are no elements harmful to health.
• Free accommodation in the city of Yasbereine in comfortable conditions.
• Support in the process of preparing documents.
• Travel from place of residence to work and back free of charge.• After starting work, a temporary residence permit is granted for a period of 2 years.
• Benefits available for employees aged 18 to 25.
*Employment and paperwork for citizens of the Philippines is a priority!
Also relevant for citizens of the following countries:
Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Vietnam, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Mongolia, Montenegro.
After obtaining a work visa and arriving in Hungary - mandatory official employment at the enterprise in accordance with the employment contract.
Guaranteed receipt of a work visa in the country of residence, a work vacancy and a residence permit in Hungary for a period of 2 years!